Fontana Car Accident Attorneys
We Are Fontana Lawyers Proudly Serving Car Accident Victims in the Inland Empire. In other parts of the world, mass transit (such as trams and trains) is the most widely used method of transportation. But in the United States, private automobiles are the most popular way for Americans to get around. With hundreds of thousands of cars on the road, it stands to reason that accidents are a frequent occurrence. When a motor vehicle wreck happens, the result can be catastrophic. Thousands of pounds traveling at high speeds mean collisions often produce gross property damage and devastating injuries. If you or a family member have been the victim of an automobile accident you need effective legal counsel. Contact a trusted Fontana Car Accident Lawyer at Banner Attorneys today to discuss your claim.
California ranks the highest in fatal car crashes in the United States (see the chart below).
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, there are over 3,000 car accident-related deaths each year just in California alone. The same report indicates over 250,000 individual injuries to Californians. It is said that the most dangerous counties include Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County, and Riverside County. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) estimates that car accidents cost the U.S. $871 billion per year in economic costs and societal harms. Car accidents are one of the leading causes of accidental death in America, yet they, for the most part, are 100% preventable.
Most vehicle collisions stem from human error. Intoxication and distracted driving are at the top of the list for causes and when these elements are present, it endangers everyone else on the roadway—including innocent bystanders and pedestrians. If you are looking for skilled legal representation in the Inland Empire, count on a Fontana Personal Injury Attorney at Banner Attorneys.
NEGLIGENCE AND CAR ACCIDENTS
In general, car accidents often involve negligence, due to carelessness or recklessness. California law allows victims of negligence to seek compensation and sometimes restitution against the responsible party or parties in court or by way of settlement. Restitution is the result of a separate criminal action intended to provide punishment to the guilty party and to rehabilitate a defendant and deter crime. Recovery for losses can include financial awards for victims’ personal injuries and their associated medical bills, property damages such as car repairs or replacement, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Restitution is In order to successfully bring a compensation claim for a car accident, the victim (i.e., the plaintiff) must prove negligence. This is done by demonstrating that:
- DUTY. The law requires the defendant to take reasonable care. Sometimes, but not always, in the case of a car accident a plaintiff can prove this simply by showing that the defendant was the person driving at the time of the crash. Each and every driver in America owes a reasonable duty of care when he or she encounters others on the roadway.
- BREACH. The defendant breached his/her reasonable duty of care. A breach is the driver’s act of negligence. Examples of a breach of duty in an auto wreck can include failing to properly maintain a vehicle, unsafe driving practices, and driving while intoxicated. A breach is any behavior that falls short of what the law expects a reasonable person to do under similar circumstances.
- CAUSATION. The breach caused the plaintiff’s damages. The plaintiff must show that the defendant’s breach of care directly caused his or her injuries or property damage. Evidence of causation in an accident can encompass police reports, security footage of the crash, and eyewitness statements.
- DAMAGES. The plaintiff sustained an actual injury or property damage as a result of the breach. If the plaintiff can’t show any monetary losses or injuries that the accident caused the claim for recovery is without merit.
Choosing the right attorney can make a difference in the outcome of your personal injury claim. You need an attorney who can build the best possible case, accurately representing the facts of the accident and how it affected you and your family. A proficient and successful lawyer like Brian Banner who is knowledgeable in local and state law can be an integral part of proving negligence and seeking the appropriate types and amounts of recovery.
A Compassion For Others & A Desire To Help People
A few years ago, Brian was involved in a major head-on auto collision himself and worked with two insurance companies to retrieve the maximum amount possible in settling his claims. He also underwent numerous medical procedures and treatment, giving him first-hand understanding as to what his clients experience while injured from an accident. He can truly empathize with his clients. He has walked in their shoes, and fights for their rights as if it were his own claim to tackle. His accident instilled in him a genuine empathy for clients who are enduring their own trials from an accident.
TOP 5 REASONS BRIAN BANNER IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOU
- He Has Been In Your Situation: He, himself, has been in a serious accident and was injured due to another’s negligence. He knows firsthand how a life-changing accident can affect your daily life and the lives of your family.
- He Is Not Afraid to Take on the Insurance Companies: Having been through this himself, Brian understands the tactics insurance companies employ to get rid of you and your claim as quickly and cheaply as possible. We can appropriately evaluate your case and fight to dispute the insurance company’s attempts to diminish your claim.
- He Works On a Contingency Fee Basis – We Don’t Succeed Unless You Succeed: If Banner Attorneys does not recover a financial award in your case, you owe us nothing.
- He is Dedicated to Seeking Justice: He wants to hold responsible parties accountable and with a 98% success rate, Brian’s innate competitive nature gives him the drive to win when he’s representing you against the insurance company.
- This is Not Just a Case, It’s Your LIFE. Time is of the essence, and at Banner Attorneys, the general turn around time in handling a personal injury case from start to finish is 93 days. He’ll work aggressively to bring your claim to a successful conclusion.
GET LEGAL GUIDANCE FROM A SUCCESSFUL FONTANA CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Our firm is trusted in the Inland Empire community to help victims navigate the complexities of auto wreck claims. At Banner Attorneys, our Fontana Car Accident Lawyers are dedicated to being the advocate you and your family need to seek justice for your injuries.
During this difficult time, you need to concentrate on recovering and getting your life back to normal. Your family counts on you, and you can count on us. We will investigate the incident, collect and preserve pertinent evidence, get medical reports and expert opinions, and get your claim moving toward settlement or trial if needed. We’re here to help you. Contact us today at (855) 411-2266 or fill out our convenient online form.
Banner Attorneys has almost two decades in protecting the rights of injured car accident victims in Southern California. Our goal is to save you time and expense by mounting a fast and efficient legal course of action. You have enough to worry about right now and we want to help you through what might be one of the most difficult times in your life. We are conveniently located in Fontana and serve clients across the Inland Empire. There is no risk or obligation if you reach out to our experienced car accident attorneys. We offer free confidential initial consultation and there are NEVER ANY ATTORNEY FEES unless we win your case.